No offer for sale:
This website, howsoever it is accessed, is not and should not constitute an offer for sale in territories where it is not permitted by rules, regulations or laws in force in those territories.
Intellectual Property Rights
This website contains the content, materials, product, e-book, work, artwork, photographs, graphics, audio clips, video clips, text, trademarks, creation with the trade mark whether of Company or its associate party, other trademarks, logo, trade name, service marks and other marks (Collectively as “Content”), which are the intellectual property owned by KR Publications or its associates, vendors or respective third parties. Except, as provided herein, no license or right, express or implied, is granted or created to any person under any Intellectual Property Right.
No Content from this website shall be copied, printed, modified, reproduced, republished, downloaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form for any purposes without prior written permission from KR Publications. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the Content, appearing on this website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyright material.
What data do we collect and process?
- You may choose to give us your personal information (name, telephone number and email address) through our Websitewhen you sign up or create account or ask us to contact you.
- This Website keeps track of standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns to better understand website usage and to help us to improve our services for users. This information is collected by cookies. The cookies used do not identify individual users and we do not make any attempt to find out identities of those using our websites.
Links to other Websites
Content of Website/E Book
The information presented and views expressed in each eBook reflect the opinions of the authors and contributors. It should not be interpreted as an official policy of KR Publications or as an endorsement of any product. Because of ongoing research and improvements in technology, the information and its applications contained in eBooks offered for sale are constantly evolving and are subject to the professional judgment and interpretation of the practitioner/User. The author, editors, contributors, and KR Publications have made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of the information presentation in eBooks offered for sale. However, any User of this information is advised that the authors, editors, contributors and KR Publications are not responsible for the continued currency of the information, for any errors or omissions, and/or for any consequences arising from the use of the information in the eBooks in any and all practice settings. Any reader of this document is cautioned that KR Publications makes no representation, guarantee, or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy and appropriateness of the information contained in these eBooks and specifically disclaims any liability to any party for the accuracy and/or completeness of the material or for any damages arising out of the use of non-use of any of the information contained in the eBooks offered for sale.
Further, extremely sensitive information like Your credit/debit-card/UPI/Online-Banking details are transacted upon secured third-party sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. You are cautioned, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe and you should exercise discretion on using the same, still we will take all measures to safeguard to secure your transaction details and personal details. We use an online payment gateway that is operated by a third-party and the information that you share with us is transferred and shared with such third-party payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to your online purchase history/details that you make from the Website.
Third-Party Payment Gateway will not rent or sell your personal information to others, nor will we share your personal information with independent third parties for marketing purposes. To operate the Service, however, we may share your personal information with our agents, representatives, and contractors so they can provide us with support services and other features. Generally, we limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and we require them to agree to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
Links To The Third Parties
We may disclose information about you in response to a court order, or other governmental request. Without limitation to the foregoing, we reserve the right to disclose such information where we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to:
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, court orders, government and law enforcement agencies’ requests;
- To protect and defend KR Publications or a third party’s rights and property, or the safety of KR Publications, our users, our employees, or others; or
- To prevent, detect, investigate and take measures against criminal activity, fraud and misuse or unauthorized use of our Platform and/or to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements or policies. To the extent permitted by law, we will attempt to give you prior notice before disclosing your information in response to such a request.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
All Content on this website are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. It is the responsibility of the User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through this website.
representatives and agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, or with the delay or inability to use the website, even if KR Publications is made aware of the possibility of such damages. You hereby exonerate KR Publications from any liability with respect to the same. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect a user’s equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labour problems or any force majeure event. KR Publications cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this website.
The Content, software, products and descriptions of services published or made available on this website may have inaccuracies or typographical errors, and KR Publications specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Changes are periodically made to the Content on this website and KR Publications may make improvements or changes to this website at any time.
- You undertake that you shall not submit, upload or post to our forums any content which
- libels, defames, invades privacy of any person, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening;
- infringes any intellectual property including anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or proprietary and, other right of any person or entity;
- falsifies or deletes author attributions, legal notices or other proprietary designations;
- violates any law;
- advocates illegal activity; and
- contains viruses, corrupted files, or other materials that may cause damage to another’s computer, by posting any content on our forums, you automatically agree to indemnify KR Publications its associates and their respective director, officers, employees, representatives and agents from and against any and all third-party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your breach of these posting restrictions.
- By posting any content on our forums, you automatically grant to KR Publications a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and unrestricted worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute the posted content or incorporate the posted content into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, and you automatically waive all “moral rights” with respect to the posted content.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of India. Whenever possible, each provision of these terms shall be interpreted in such manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision is deemed prohibited or invalid under applicable law, such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or invalidity without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions of these terms. All dispute shall be subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
Once you have placed your order and made your payment, the same shall constitute the acceptance to the offer for sale by KR Publications and it shall be final and there cannot be any change(s) or modification(s) to the same, and neither it will be eligible for any return nor for refund. Return will be processed only if:
(i) It is determined that the wrong product was delivered.
(ii) It is determined that the product delivered was damaged.